Experience a haunting mystery that leads to The Fruit Company warehouse. Beware of ghosts, ghouls, and a surprise thrill!
TASTE OF THE FRUIT LOOP
Coming! (May 30 – Aug 31)
- Time: Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 11:30AM
- Duration: Approx 2.5 – 3.0 hours total
- Round Trip: 45 minutes each way
- Layover: approx 45 – 60 minutes at The Fruit Company
- Food & Beverages: Lunch can be pre-ordered when making your reservation — Click for Food Menu. Concessions and drinks are available for purchase during the layover at The Fruit Company. You are also welcome to bring your own snacks, drinks, and picnic lunch — but no alcohol.
- Seating: Seating is assigned by Mt. Hood Railroad according to the ticket type. If you would like to be seated with another group, please book everyone under one reservation — or put the first & last name of the group you want to sit with in the comment section when booking. Tables seat up to 4 people, which are available in Premium and Parlor.
- Wheelchairs: Parlor seating is the only option that can accommodate wheelchairs, so please select that option for pricing. Keep in mind, since this is a historical train, the width of the door is 30 inches. We have a lift, but unfortunately, we are unable to load or store electric wheelchairs.
- Assistance with Boarding: If anyone in your party needs a lift to board the train (such as use of walkers), please let us know in the comments when booking your reservation, so we can plan accordingly.
- Pets: No Pets are allowed for health & safety reasons. Please don’t put our staff in the uncomfortable situation of having to issue a $100 violation or refuse to let you board the train again after the layover in Pine Grove. It diminishes enjoyment for all involved.
- Babies: Infant in arms available for ages 0-2
- Adult Ages 13 & older
- Premium - Adult Booth: Table Seats 4
- Parlor - Adult Chairs: Table Seats 4
- Economy - Adult Booth: No Table
- Child Ages 2 - 12
- Premium - Child Booth: Table Seats 4
- Parlor - Child Chairs: Table Seats 4
- Economy - Child Booth: No Table
ENJOY A HISTORIC, UNIQUE TRAIN RIDE THROUGH THE LOWER HOOD RIVER VALLEY
Leaving the valley floor you will cross and ride along 3 miles of the lower main fork of the Hood River while we navigate a 3% grade that takes you on one of only five switchbacks remaining in the United States. All the while, you’ll be enjoying peek-a-boo views of Mt Hood, Oregon’s tallest peak.
Click on Images for more details