Capture the changing beauty of Oregon’s seasons aboard our most popular ride as you journey through woods, orchards, and vineyards. All aboard!
TOUR OREGON BY TRAIN!
The Mount Hood Railroad offers an unforgettable train journey through the scenic valleys of the Columbia River Gorge in the shadow of Mt. Hood in Oregon.
MHRR PASSENGER EXCURSION DETAILS DURING COVID-19 : WE'RE HARD AT WORK TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
We’ve instituted some changes this season to help keep our staff, guests, and community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. They include:
- Practicing social distancing at all times.
- Reducing our passenger car capacity by up to 50%.
- Booking seats as far apart as possible. (However groups and families can be sat together like in restaurants).
- Mandating face masks must be worn at all times unless eating or drinking in assigned seats.
- Reducing excursion times to not exceed an hour and a half.
- Additional cleaning at least every four hours and in between train rides.
Stay safe, and we’ll see you for a beautiful Mt. Hood Railroad Excursion soon!
Visit www.mthoodrr.com or call 541-399-8939 for more details and bookings.
You’ll feel the holiday magic in the air the moment you arrive! The Mt. Hood Christmas Train captures the spirit of the season with its warmth and charm. Your family will love it!
- 1.5 hours Duration 1.5 hours